Thursday, March 11, 2010

Another tail wag!

Got another little tail wag out of Gustav while we watched a guy with a backpack go to the bus stop. He was looking at me while he wagged, but it right after he was looking at the guy. I brought the clicker along on our morning walk today and clicked while he looked at people. Then he would swivel his head to get the treat he knew was coming.

In sad news, Justin reported to me that Dottie got pretty unhappy with the presence of elderly people yesterday. I guess her hackles were up and she was a bit growly. To be fair I can't think of any experience she's had with older people. Maybe I'll do a little people CCing for her just to safeguard, since I'm already doing it with Gustav. She also had just barked at an old guy with a beagle across the street, maybe she was associating slow shuffly walking with beagles? Sometimes she anticipates that certain people will have dogs with them, even if they don't. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment